Out of town blues

I've been away from home for a week and had no access to my desktop pc, of course. I've been forced to use XP this week to integrate with work colleagues and this week's experienced has motivated me to get my work dualboot XP partition converted to a Virtual Machine asap. I guess this process will also give me some more content for the blog.

In the meantime, I've found an application called Double Commander which is a cross platform Total Commander - inspired file manager. Its still in its infancy, but the coolest part is that its written in Lazarus, which I am at least partly familiar with. I am going to investigate if I can actually contribute code to the app. It would really be cool to have participated in an OSS project. I am investigating it as we speak :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.