Powerpoint Prank

So this girl at work says my blog is boring and geeky.  I guess I'll take half of that as a compliment.  I'm taking tomorrow off work, but, since I work in an open plan, I thought I'd leave them something to comfort them while I'm away.

I made up an auto-running powerpoint slideshow with 24 slides.  Each one has a recording of myself saying something inane or screaming at one of them.  I have set the slides to loop repeatedly.  Each slide has a duration of 35 minutes, so at various intervals tomorrow, my voice will ring out unexpectedly in the office.

I unplugged keyboard, mouse and switched off monitor.  As I sit here typing this blog post, that looping presentation is running.  Any security guards walking by might be tempted to unlock the office and look in, but I doubt they will know what the hell is going on.

The possibility of playing creaking horror sound efforts to freak out colleagues just came to mind.  Save that for later.

Will post any funny feedback should I get any.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Will attempt feedback about your geek based prank tomorrow. Might be busy though...

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.