To complete the trilogy of Spirit tracks, I'm going to post a song that I'm not especially a big fan of, but the...

To complete the trilogy of Spirit tracks, I'm going to post a song that I'm not especially a big fan of, but the opening verse just resonates with me when I'm in the mood (most of the time). I do confess I've hit skip a few times it's randomly cropped into a playlist as it generally will destroy a mood and get me to think dark thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm6BBvYle4Y

It seems like the video is a mashup some guy did. More interesting than the official one.

Opening verse.
People
Do we call this trying?
We're hopeless
Forget the denying
Our souls are corrupt
Our minds are messed up
Our consciences bankrupt
Oh, we're fucked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm6BBvYle4Y

Comments

Yamilka Araya said…
Oooohh...es terrible y gran verdad...con depeche mode ..tenemos mucho que pensar ..GRACIAS por compartir
Ian Stoffberg said…
Yamilka Araya You're welcome

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.