I wish my camera took better photos

I just took delivery of some new stuff from Amazon.co.uk

Depeche Mode - Live in Barcelona BluRay
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus Remixes
Depeche Mode - Remixes 2 80-11 (3 CD)

Delivered amazingly quickly from the UK.

I have left the cd's sealed and downloaded them from the Net instead.  Want to keep them in good condition.  Does this make me a criminal?  I'm never going to sell them or redistribute.

So far I'm loving the newer mixes.  I have heard most of the older ones before and for some of the songs, I have other mixes I prefer so its a mixed result.  The Personal Jesus ones are all new and suitably Epic.  Can't believe it can still sound so good after all this time.

All in all, a must have for fans and a nice compilation (the 3 cd's) if you want to remind yourself about a band that continues to evolve and improve.

Suggest www.depechemode.com for more info.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Depeche Mode - Remixes 2 80-11 got some bad reviews. But, I kinda like some the remixes. So feck them!

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.