Just watched the latest episode of the adventures of the gang in SAMCRO.

Just watched the latest episode of the adventures of the gang in SAMCRO.   It just blows me away how a simple gesture or look between these characters can generate more emotion and power than big speeches by lawyers and doctors in typical TV dramas.  For those of you who are watching, the scene with Jax & Chibbs with the gavel in the latest episode is such an epic moment that just blew me away.  The rest of the episode was awesome too.   This show has always had these moments from day 1 and I don't know how they have maintained the quality.  Good job guys. 
#samcro   #sonsofanarchy06e06  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.