It's rare that I find anything wonderful on the Internet anymore. I'm so jaded and for a long time I have struggled...

It's rare that I find anything wonderful on the Internet anymore.  I'm so jaded and for a long time I have struggled to find something that both blows my mind and also entertains.  Enter Radiolab.org.  What a podcast.  Every episode is worth listening to and so well produced.  If you are a parent, I suggest you take a listen to this episode.  http://www.radiolab.org/story/update-23-weeks-6-days/
A riveting journey.  I was turned onto Radiolab by Scott Mosier on Smodcast.  I listen to quite a few podcasts and quality of content varies.  Radiolab is consistently excellent.  Give this one a listen
http://www.radiolab.org/story/update-23-weeks-6-days

Comments

eric j scott said…
Hey, I will take a listen. Podcasts are my entertainment go to items. Just going out the door.... Sailing Race tomorrow.
68 nm. Overnight. Back for the Easter Bunny.

Sent from my iPhone
Ian Stoffberg said…
eric j scott download a few for the drive there.

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.