My last 7 days in Elite Dangerous thanks to Greg's Legacy and a bit of renewed interest.

My last 7 days in Elite Dangerous thanks to Greg's Legacy and a bit of renewed interest.
+ 23,711,285 (cash)
+ 95,433,45 (assets)

I guess I spent a lot of money on upgrades, hence the assets.

I started to engineer my Anaconda beyond the FSD.
Thrusters up from top speed of 180 to about 235 (Level 3) Boost is probably a 100 more than befoe. Could have use it during the many trading runs this past week.
Did some Level4 Multicannon upgrades and unlocked L5, and so did one of those as well.
I'd like to address pulse lasers, power distributo r & shield next, but need to do some more reading first.
Tried out the improved combat capabilities of my Anaconda and felt a bit stronger, but not enough punching power from the lasers to help the Multicannons. Work in progress, I guess.

Have been in touch with Greg's son. He is amazed by the community response.

"Thanx for what you’re doing, it’s REALLY cool" - Simeon

Thanks again CMDR's.

Comments

Ian Norton said…
It's been great seeing so many old faces back, really feels like just out of beta times!
ollie clark said…
A lot of people have made a lot of money!

Great to hear that it means so much to Greg's son.
Ian Stoffberg said…
ollie clark Honestly I feel a video game is nothing when it comes to grief and loss and I was almost embarrassed to mention it to the family, but I realised over time how many of us are soooo like Greg, When you get older you don't expect to find 100's if not 1000's of people who remember the things that were so formative earlier in life. Hell, I still listen to remixes of C64 sid tunes (Galway/Hubbard/Gray/etc) and am always tinkering with emulators or a raspberry pi (another Braben connection).
Ian Norton said…
Ian Stoffberg his daughter Marie posted a thank you message on the YouTube video too.
Ian Stoffberg said…
Ian Norton nice. Didn't read them.

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.