Confession Time

This blog is poorly named.

I am about to install OpenSUSE 11 this evening. I expect I will have some teething issues having being an ubuntu user for a while, but I am starting to get a little frustrated by Ubuntu. Its hard to explain, but I think its time to give OpenSUSE another look. The main issues I didn't like about it have been addressed and I think that I am starting to get lazy and need to experiment and try something different.

I have a fairly comfortable Ubuntu Hardy setup with streaming to ps3 and all kinds of goodness working, so it will be a good experiment to see how long it takes to get back to the same level of comfort with a smoking hot new distro.

Remember kids:
When you're changing / reinstalling distro's, remember to use a separate partition for your home folder!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.