Father's day memory stick lost

This year, on Father's day, my wife bought me a stunningly small usb memory stick. 32gb of space crammed into a tiny space. I knew it was a recipe for disaster, and on Friday, my fears were realised. I couldn't find it when I got home. I must have left it at work. It bugged me the entire weekend and so this morning I came in extra early to look for it.


Oh no, an empty desk.  Have the cleaners been here?  What now?  Desperately, I move in closer...


Is there something between the desk units?  It looks like something next to the telephone wire...Could it be??



It looks shiny, this is good.  What are the chances?  Could just be a coin or something??


Oh yeah!  Thank you thank you thank you....My nuts remain intact!


So problem over, for now.  This bloody thing is so small I have to take extra care.  It had just slipped between the cracks WHILE I was packing up.  It was there and then suddenly it had disappeared.  I'm just glad there's a happy ending though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.