Just had a day of sympathies & best wishes from family, friends and all of you.

Just had a day of sympathies & best wishes from family, friends and all of you. Drawing strength from all of this. Had a ton of family over for supper. The chances are slim, but somewhere some irish blood must have been infiltrated into this southern tip of Africa because we always have a good time when we mourn. Very little tears, lots of stories and laughter.

Celebrate Life!

(There, I did it. I quoted Rick Springfield. Boss fans can kill me later)

Comments

sorry to hear of your loss, Your father seemed a man who was a walking history that would have been fascinating to hear his story. I am glad to hear that it seems to be more a celebration of his life than a mourning of his death

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.