Playing "The Impossible Game" on PS3 & Vita.

Playing "The Impossible Game" on PS3 & Vita. Its punishingly difficult. Playing it reminds me of bashing my head against a wall repeatedly in the hope that I'll hit the pleasure part of my brain eventually...If you feel the need for sadistic gameplay that flips you the finger to a lovely synthy soundtrack, give it a go. The Impossible Game Trailer - It takes about 90 seconds to beat level 1. I have not done it yet after a week of trying. There is only 1 key to press - Jump! All you need to do is jump at the right time and just as importantly DON'T JUMP at the right time. Come on, give it a try. Its on XBox 360 as well. I have seen some clones for Android and Flash on the Browser too. Go for it. Also found this playable demo of the first 15 seconds or so http://www.theimpossiblegame.org/ for the browser.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQPEbHQZm68

Comments

Karl Neubauer said…
I would rather Bang my head against the wall.

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.