Celebrating Crap

Just gotta say this somewhere.

How powerful is a good ad compaign really?

Apple just released the iPad Mini to the usual acclaim from the fanboys.  Where is the innovation?  What's so cool about it?  I just don't get it.  Same with the iPhone 5 and previous devices.  When will people wake up?

Funnily enough, the thing that really annoyed me was seeing another review for a crap XBox Kinect title.  Without a doubt, this thing is a turd.  Its far more useful as a hack toy than a gaming device.  Every game that comes out has all kinds of control issues.  For some reason, the only genre that works with this thing is the dance game.  Don't take my opinion for it, just look at Metacritic, Gametrailers, etc.

For some reason, Microsoft sells tons of the things and people still want more.

I just don't get it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.