WinFF 1.5 New Features

Just sat down 2 hours ago to implement something that's been gnawing at me conscience for a while now.
Its became more personal tonight when I looked at some videos I had recorded with my phone in portrait mode.  When played on my TV, they would play sideways.  Only video recorded with the phone rotate on its side would play fullscreen.

A bit of consulting with my fellow WinFF devs reveals that ffmpeg can rotate it easily enough, so I set down to implement this functionality in WinFF.

It took about 20 minutes to code and an hour to test during which time I ended up trimming some other little things on the way.  The following is the result.


I realise that this screen is the very definition of unsexy, but its literally version 0.1 and it works.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.