Didn't think it would happen, but I finally got used to Depeche Mode's last album Delta Machine.

Didn't think it would happen, but I finally got used to Depeche Mode's last album Delta Machine.  I guess the music has evolved to the point that it takes me many more listens to get into.  It could be me, but I do think its the production.  Mode are becoming one of those bands that are making every second album much better.  Sorta like the way the Star Trek movies alternate in quality.   Much bigger fan of Ultra & Playing the Angel than the intervening Exciter and Sounds of the Universe.  Delta Machine is not as good as the former 2, but with the help of many listenings and some killer remixes on Soundcloud, I'm enjoying the original album now.  I'm able to queue up the album as a playlist and listen to the whole album without reaching for the next track button and I'm disappointed when it's over.  That's all I need. #depechemode  
http://www.billboard.com/articles/review/1554496/depeche-mode-delta-machine-track-by-track-review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.