Inspired by a post by Lauren Morgana here's a very different take on never let me down.

Inspired by a post by Lauren Morgana here's a very different take on never let me down. It's just noise for most people but this version gets me going and pumps some adrenalin into my day. When I listen to it on my phone I imagine people think I'm listening to some jazz or softer. never let me down was the first DM single I bought. It was an orange coloured picture disc which introduced me to Agent Orange, another favourite of mine.
Of course the version performed at the 101 concert was probably the one most fans love but it's good live generally.

#depechemode
http://youtu.be/GanuWs69zao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.