Extract from the issue I just logged:

Extract from the issue I just logged:

Issue date: 18 May 2015, approx 11pm GMT+2

Hi,

​Was playing the RES in 78 Ursae Majoris.  Had accumulated 2.7 mil in credits.  Had to answer doorbell.  I exited to menu.  < 10 minutes later I resumed game.  Private Group (ISTOFF).  The game showed the animated spinning ship and then rapidly went into a flashing black and white animation.  I never saw any game HUD at all.  No controls.  Nothing.  I just heard the nav computer announced I had died.  No cause of death.

​Please check the save logs and restore the bounty.  I need it to contribute towards the Community Goal.

​The previous night I was also disconnected from servers and could not join.  I'm not sure if its related.  

​Please assist.

Comments

Blood Vipre said…
Keep us posted on this, it's something they should not ignore because it directly effects your gameplay and your sanity!!
ollie clark said…
You did move away from the steroid field before logging out didn't you? Otherwise you can appear very close to asteroids when you log back in.

Hope they refund you.
Ian Stoffberg said…
Spencer Cook that was the text from the ticket
Ian Stoffberg said…
ollie clark I wasn't especially far from the asteroids. When you add in the 6.8 Mil credits lost to insurance you can understand why I cared enough to log this.
Ian Stoffberg said…
I posted the resolution in a newer post.

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.