Title


Comments

Ian Stoffberg said…
What a truly grindalicious weekend. Was determined to get the Cutter unlocked before 2.4 drops. This weekend was murder. If it wasn't for youtube, I don't know how I would have retained sanity. Watching concerts of Crowded House, Tears for Fears, Pet Shop Boys and whatever footage of Swing out Sister I could find live (not much). A special mention to the YT channels of DigitalFoundry and Captain Disillusion helped with the boredom. Now I need to make back the 160 million in donation missions that were part of this...
Wu Guinagi is still working for now...

I'm going to see if I can make some money back doing data scanning missions to and from Van Royen station.
Kryptyk Physh said…
Gratz on Duke. I'm there and now working on my Federation rank. Any tips?
Ian Stoffberg said…
If you're at Wu Guinagi you won't get Fed Rank. I did mine at Ceos and Sothis.

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.