I bought a box full of air.


I bought a box full of air.

Comments

Ian Stoffberg said…
Robert Csala it's my Destiny to play Destiny 2 in November, when the download completes ;)
Ian Stoffberg​ I am absolutely loving it. The Division in sci-fi! Don't forget to join the GGG clan. Link in community description.
Ian Stoffberg said…
Good Guys Gaming I loved the PS4 version. Looking forward to checking out out. Been downloading all day. Should finish soon. 36gb. Was downloading ESO earlier but paused it for this. Quake champions. Had to wait too. #humblebundle
Quake Champions is great fun also
Ian Stoffberg said…
Played 3 minutes of D2 this morning. Controls seem tight. Had to go out though. Hopefully quake will be downloaded when I get home and most of ESO.
Did you get it downloaded?
Ian Stoffberg said…
Yep! Just played until I got to the shard and opened the vendors. Right at the beginning! Plays like a dream.

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.