One of my infrastructure projects at home is an Unraid NAS.

One of my infrastructure projects at home is an Unraid NAS. I started the trial with unraid and my hardware wasn't suitable, so I should get it back after the trial expires. I will probably ask for an extension!

Anyways, I ordered desktop components + notebook RAM. Bought and paid for, my mistake.

The vendor just let me know that they think I ordered the wrong RAM and suggested a change (AFTER the fact), but before shipping. There's a slight price adjustment, but no horrific realisation when the delivery happens.

I'm really impressed with the service.

Thanks WOOTWARE! #unraid #goodservice #kudos

www.wootware.co.za

http://www.wootware.co.za

Comments

Ian Stoffberg said…
Danie van der Merwe There was an additional cost to me for the RAM change. They waived it. Almost 10% of the RAM cost!
Karl Neubauer said…
Just buy a Synology mate...

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.