Conan Exiles next month.


Conan Exiles next month.

Worth unlocking early?

Originally shared by Humble Bundle

A Hat in Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles are the new Humble Monthly Early Unlock games!

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly?utm_source=GooglePlus&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Humble_Monthly_August2018_EUAnnounce

Get A Hat in Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles when you subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $12! Then play while you wait for the rest of your mystery bundle to unlock on the first Friday of August.

Comments

Eric Barton said…
Don't Know about Conan Exiles but Hat in Time is more than worth it.
OMFG... Just bought Conan in the steam sale last week 😲
Ian Stoffberg said…
Wayne I only posted it to stealthily remind you. Nasty of me. Sorry, mate.
Lol no worries. I give to me daughter

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.