More demos downloaded

Downloaded some more demo's

Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Harry Potter and Order of the Phoenix, NBA 08, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2.

You would think my dsl would cap, but its still active for some reason.

While they were downloading, I continued playing Gears of War on the 360. Man, what an awesome game.

Funny thing is that coming up over the next month, we have a ton of good 360 games coming up. Bioshock, Project Gotham Racing 4, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 are all coming out in the next 30 days. On the PS3 side its not as rosy with the good games coming nearer to November / December.

If I was to advise somebody on a console buy right now, my vote would be for the 360. Will let you know when that opinion changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.