Making amends

Some notes.

Confession time. Despite my deepest efforts to get over it. I still miss Total Commander. I think its just the most awesome file manager on the planet. I have spent a lot of time getting Krusader to suit my needs, but I just keep hankering after that windows app.

What makes matters worse is that it works perfectly under wine. I'm thinking of buying the bloody thing. I just wish the author could port it to linux.

I have tried numerous linux clones, but they are just not suitable for me. I consider myself a power user of Total Commander so I have some very specific requirements. I have described it before, but suffice to say, using anything else is just not the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.