Agreed to wipe the O/S on one of my Fedora Servers to help a friend.

Agreed to wipe the O/S on one of my Fedora Servers to help a friend. He wanted me to walk him through a Ubuntu Server setup so I thought I would wipe an older Fedora12 box and do an install while he does his. I just finished installing & configuring Plex (www.plexapp.com) & Mediatomb on Natty Server. 4 hours later everything working. Some minor lessons learned along the way. Sadly, he chickened out and I'm stuck with an Ubuntu Server I'll probably wipe.
http://www.plexapp.com

Comments

eric j scott said…
would this replace my first gen. ATV?
Could I use it in conjunction with.my ATV ...I think not?
Any quick/ easy /advice appreciated.
So much reading, gotta be an easier way.
Ian Stoffberg said…
eric j scott Its more for streaming to your ipod touch or ipad.

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.