WinFF New Developments

None of this is cast in stone.  In fact, I can pretty much guarantee that this will change before the next release.  I have been implementing some changes to WinFF that I felt would get me into the swing of developing.  I am learning a lot of lessons during this process, but feel excited enough about it that I wanted to share.

Current Released Version

This is a screen from the current development version.  It needs much more testing and quality control before release and the list contains a ton more info that the average user needs to see regarding file info, but its useful to have on during the development cycle.



The key new features I am excited about is the enhanced queue display in the file list with all the extra detail and the ability for each queue item to have different conversion settings.  This has bugged me for a while and in the spirit of "fixing it yourself" I spent the last few evenings on this.

I hope the many users of WinFF enjoy the new functionality when its released.  This program works so well and has so many loyal fans, I'd hate to rock the boat too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.