Being diabetic limits my dessert choices and makes navigating my birthday a minefield.


Being diabetic limits my dessert choices and makes navigating my birthday a minefield.

My daughter came to the rescue with a few of these gems.  Sugar free cheesecakes with a crushed nut/almond flour/coconut flour base and lemon, xylitol & cream cheese filling with raspberry or strawberry on top.

divine.

Thanks Jodie!

She made a sugar free chocolate cake as well, but erm, no photographic proof remains.  delicious though!
#banting

Comments

eric j scott said…
Looks wonderfull, I am sure it tasted as you would say Devine
That breakfast in bed and TV and taken out for dinner you one lucky guy...........
I will have to wait till after 5 this after noon to toast your heath and long life..

E
Samiega Peters said…
U soooo lucky, haven't been able to that kind of TREAT in a while...i can only dream

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.