Help! I think I'm stuck inside a planet ;)

Help!  I think I'm stuck inside a planet ;)

Was interdicted on approach to a surface landing.  Thought i could enter the atmosphere, but it triggered the too fast approach warnings as the interdiction nearly went through.  I am in an Anaconda which now has a 590 top speed (yay!) except I haven't modded it.  when I hit boost, my speed drops ;)

I am trying to fly to the nearest space station, but I can't supercruise as I am mass locked by the planet.  have tried return to menu, but respawn same place (more or less).

To add to the complication, I was attempting to deliver mission 1 out of 13!

Comments

Ian Stoffberg said…
update.  uploading a very short clip to youtube.  Video shows speed > 700.  Have hit 812, but currently about 770.
Craig Barratt said…
Ian Stoffberg have you tried booting in the non horizons version?
Ian Stoffberg said…
Craig Barratt
Doing that as we speak.  Wanted to keep my SupaConda thrusters.  Will recover to Orbit and...dammit. Max speed 287.
Michael Birke said…
Even with supe terrible trusters you can lift even from a 9g world by just using the "up" wards thrusters. Will take a while, but works even without you having to point the nose up or down.
Ian Stoffberg said…
Michael Birke  was stuck inside some geometry.  There were curved black lines which I assumed was the geometry making up the planet.  After a while heading towards the station, I noticed it was getting further away.  I suspect I was doing 800 in reverse actually.
Ian Norton that did it.
Ian Stoffberg said…
I so much wanted to have a fast anaconda though.

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.