I accidentally bought GTA V (non-steam version ) on Green Man Gaming

I accidentally bought GTA V (non-steam version ) on Green Man Gaming
My expensive mistake is somebody else's lucky bargain.

Enjoy the key as I won't be using it:
WHJM-5MFP-53CV-WE9J (RockStar Social Club)

It was my mistake and they wouldn't refund it, so one of you beautiful people are welcome to take it.  It requires the Rockstar Social Club Client and their download servers in South Africa are pathetic so not really worth it for me.
#firstcomefirstserved #therecanbeonlyone #becarefulnexttime

Comments

Ronan Young said…
Never played GTA V is it not any good? I did play the original on PS1 if I remember correctly, many years ago obviously.
Ian Stoffberg said…
It's great. So much to do and random things built in. I marvel at the weird youtube videos where they do things you haven't seen in 50 hours of game play. I have it on ps4 but want to play the pc version with a real cars mod.
I concur, it is great fun. So is the multiplayer. Think the movie Heat with friends performing the hiests.
Ian Stoffberg said…
Good Guys Gaming GGG
Apparently the latest expansion is basically Sons of Anarchy.  The suspense is killing me.  Did anybody use the key?

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.