No Man's Sky is discounted on Steam Sale. If I didn't already have it, I would definitely buy it, considering what...

No Man's Sky is discounted on Steam Sale.  If I didn't already have it, I would definitely buy it, considering what I've experienced playing it. 

I didn't buy it based on the promises, but based on the complaints of all the moaners.  I watched some clips and it intrigued me greatly.

I've probably put 20 odd hours into it and even today, if I start it up, I will tell myself 15 minutes, but play an hour.  Weirdly I have spent half of the time on one planet!

I'm waiting for the supposed patch before picking it up again, but I was wondering if anybody has been sitting on the fence due to the high price, would be prepared to pay?

I think there is enough exploration content.  The ship to ship combat is rubbish though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.