Wanted to check out the latest version of Balsamiq having done a trial almost 2 years ago. Version 3 looks awesome...

Wanted to check out the latest version of Balsamiq having done a trial almost 2 years ago.  Version 3 looks awesome and they say they support open source coders, so although I am not as deserving as so many others, I wrote my plea expecting it to be ignored.  They replied tonight and I ended with a lovely email exchange AND a license.

If you're looking for mockup software for your development, I'm pretty sure you have heard of them anyway.  #balsamiq

Sorry if this sounds like spam, but I just wanted to publicly thank them for the license!
https://balsamiq.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.