Current Setup

Haven't really taken stock yet, but thought I'd list the current IP connected devices in the house.

Desktop PC - OSX Snow Leopard
Server - Fedora 12 + Amahi
Laptop 1 - Ubuntu 10.04 / Win 7 Dualboot
Laptop 2 - Ubuntu 10.04
Laptop 3 - Ubuntu 10.04
Laptop 4 - OSX Snow Leopard
AppleTV 1 - OSX (Tiger?)
AppleTV 2 - OSX (Ditto?)
PS3
XBOX 360
Wii
PSP 1
PSP 2
Nintendo DS 1
Nintendo DS 2
iPhone
HTC Hero - Android 2.1

Damn! Never realised it was that many. I guess that's why my WiFI is so slow...
Speaking of which..

Siemens Wireless N Router
Linksys WRT 54G Router
Marconi DSL Modem

My 2 LCD TV's probably run embedded linux, but they're not technically ethernet capable so don't have to include them, but I wanted to push my device count > 20 and my linux device count > 10 ;)

Does this mean I'm a geek???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.