Asus Transformer Sixaxis Controller

Another visitor.  Stay awhile, stay forever!

I couldn't resist.

I had to try hooking up the Playstation 3 Controller to my Asus eee Pad Transformer Tablet.  The Asus is running the latest Honeycomb 3.2 via the Prime Custom Rom.

Without much fuss, I now have various emulators running on my 32" TV using a Bluetooth Sixaxis controller to play.  I tested a few roms using Gensoid and Snesoid, but my fave's are currently the Amiga Emulator UAE4Droid and Frodo, the Commodore 64 emulator.

The latter is the clue to the opening line of this blog post.  +1 to you if you get the reference.

It all works relatively painlessly once its setup, but keybindings per emulator can get tricky.  I have DOSBox as well, but I guess the fastest way to have all this stuff setup is using a keyboard dock to help you debug it and then you should be fine.  Its a bit fiddly using the onscreen keyboards and toggling various modes, but its not impossible.  It might be daunting for a newbie though, I concede.

However, its still a ton of fun and cool as hell to see!

Comments

BuzzLiteBeer said…
This is not Mission Difficult, it's Mission ...... ;) G

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.