Good timing

Good timing
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/destiny-2-expansion-pass

Comments

Ian Stoffberg wait as last comment I posted on my other thread. More Forsaken expansion buy deals including DLCs and base game being release closer Forsaken September release.
Ian Stoffberg said…
Wayne I thought $18 is still a good deal. Anyway, I think the internet is still bugging Bungie, so maybe there'll be more news soon.
Ian Stoffberg agreed is good deal. But as Forsaken is £34.99 and advice to me is Osiris is only a minor PvP update and Warmind is worth DLC. I would have hoped for a Forsaken & DLC for 39.99 at launch. With 6 month later a £24.99 deal.
Ian Stoffberg said…
Wayne I honestly don't need more Destiny in my life right now ;) So distracted from other projects! Maybe the sensible thing would be to wait... (never happens)
My thinking too Ian Stoffberg. Enjoying the current base game and just picked up BF1 at £13 so plenty to keep me busy :)
Ian Stoffberg said…
Wayne almost done with campaign. At level 20.
Ian Stoffberg cool, im little off at lvl 16. How do you only tag my first name by the way, always adds your fullname when I tag?
Ian Stoffberg said…
Wayne G+ is autocompleting it like that automatically. In the chat window you appear as:
Wayne “Gkaruk” Moderator

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.