So, to hold myself accountable, I'm going to post the current WIP opening start screen of my game.


So, to hold myself accountable, I'm going to post the current WIP opening start screen of my game.

The font scaling is horrible and the terrain/scenery needs a lot of work.

The water effect is ok, but need something more stylish / cartoonish.

I'm going to look at some low poly assets when I work on this again.

Currently bashing my head against the wall with Pythagoras in the game itself!

The cube's rotate and the water has reflections. Haven't tested on my phone yet...

Comments

Steve Gledhill said…
I didn't expect graphics/images so soon. I expected some simple shapes and vectors so you should be pleased with progress
Ian Stoffberg said…
that's Unity for you... + youtube.

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.