I hate posting single tracks at a time, so I'm going to take a few minutes and highlight (probably) my favourite...

I hate posting single tracks at a time, so I'm going to take a few minutes and highlight (probably) my favourite track of the album Spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZYFy-WiWv4

It's a bonus track on the Deluxe Edition, but most fans have it anyway! The remix is largely instrumental with a few vocal samples, but the percussion and sounds / effects are just killer. I learn to like electronic music with percussion with Prodigy and since Mode now have a permanent drummer, I imagine the mix of machine and human drums is what makes this track stick out for me.

I hope I'm not the only one!

EDIT: nothing wrong with the regular version of Scum. I just prefer this one.

#depechemode #spirit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZYFy-WiWv4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.