Well, I guess this collection is going to grow in spurts.

Well, I guess this collection is going to grow in spurts.

Listening to CD Bong 2 for this post got me listening to Get the Balance Right (Combination Mix) for the umpteenth time.  I've always loved the way it builds from 4 minute mark onwards.  The groove around the 5min mark building in each layer just hammered it into my head what I loved about Mode.  Each synth layer coming and going and the drum machine just being the foundation to an instrumental solo that makes this track my favourite.  So many later tracks are more engineered and polished and technically superior, but this one
holds up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ikiOWAToSg

Discog link same as My Secret Garden
Much credits to the Youtube poster Gabriel Marcelo for the turntable in the video.  Loved it.

#depechemode  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ikiOWAToSg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.