I like to do more than one of these when I post. This next one is also a Peter Gordeno one. I'm not sure if he or...

I like to do more than one of these when I post.  This next one is also a Peter Gordeno one.  I'm not sure if he or Martin Gore did the arangement, but this one of my favourite B-Sides ever.  This is off Black Celebration and this song can bring me to tears or send shivers down my spine if I let it. ;) Don't ask me why.  Martin is so good on this track and the accompaniment is so understated and swells at the right moments.  I guess that's the instinct of a great band.  There are better audio recordings of this track., but I'm posting one with video.  If you don't know this track, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have for so long.

On a separate note, if you see any comments from Karl N, he is the guy that expanded my knowledge of music 10 fold.  I was previously only familiar with what was played on the radio and my limited budget, but he introduced me to countless other bands.  Everyone should have one of those friends in his life.

Of course, he is frustrated that I never moved on with my taste, but what can you do?
#depechemode

depechemode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ndbvsEa2N8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.