My mini tribute to Peter Gordeno ( Keyboard / vocals )

My mini tribute to Peter Gordeno ( Keyboard / vocals )

I love what he brings to the Depeche Mode live performances,  feel free to enjoy the whole video, but I love his improvisation when the crowd refuses to let go of Home. 

Bear in mind, this is a video / concert that needs to be enjoyed in full.  not only for the excellent performance, but for the cameo by Alan Wilder!
#depechemode  
Sometimes when a band replaces a long standing lineup, they hit solid gold.
Mark Hart for Crowded House,
Warren Cuccurullo for Duran Duran and most definitely Peter Gordeno and Chritian Eigner for Mode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntRdKCVBBRw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.