To counter the slower Agent Orange, allow me to share one of my top 3 mode remixes. Along with Get the Balance...

To counter the slower Agent Orange, allow me to share one of my top 3 mode remixes.  Along with Get the Balance Right, what I love about this track is how it builds from a simple start, adding more percussion and synths, building all the way until the killer bass synth just after a minute and then the first verse.  The song just keeps getting better and keeps the building until 2 minutes in when it gets even better.  This is such a finely crafted track, I can play it on repeat for ages (I have).

It's not even one of my favourite songs, but I think the percussion in this mix is what keeps me so interested.  All the little bits of synth that pop in and out keep evolving the track and when the bassline comes back round about 3.50 you get a gentle intro to the next vocal 30 seconds later...

After 5 minutes it's nearly over and you're winding down to a close.

I don't think there is a better remix cd than this one.  It comes from a World in my Eyes single of the Violator album.

It features the World in my Eyes and multiple versions of it as well as multiple remixes of the  b-sides
Sea of Sin 
I recommend Sensoria Mix
and
Happiest Girl
I recommend Pulsating Orbital Mix
(posted elsewhere on this page)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8jXdNQWRyA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.