Future of Elite

Future of Elite

I think(hope) that every season release will have a big feature and the rest of the season smaller upgrades.  2 Planetary Landings. 3 Gas Giant Atmospheres + Water Worlds 4 Atmospheric Landings + Vegatation 5 Planetary Cities and Animals + Underwater .  I expect for each season they will continue to add extra platform tweaks.  Vulkan, Proper MultiDisplay and hopefully more immersive MultiCrew in VR.  Look right and see your ugly co-pilot who's located a 1000miles away in his pyjamas.
I expect at season 6 they will have fixed some of major complaints voiced by outsidefactor

Comments

Ronan Young said…
I hope so too. Gotta wait and see I guess
Ian Norton said…
I think season 3 will be a major major step up, like perhaps some earth likes with others like earth permit locked

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.