New System Feedback.

New System Feedback.
Everything seems ok.  Getting 150 avg fps inside station during take off.  Drops to 135 just before entering the slot.  As I fly towards the planet it increases up to the 170 mark and as I point to open space it climbs to 195, just under 200.  Interestingly at about 12 km, I turned back and did a flyby pass the docking grate and it went upto 205 before dropping back to 170 as I got close to and buzzed the landing/departing ships at the slow.  I'm guessing some of the performance increases was that the textures were buffered into the RAM.  Currently using the default in game Ultra Setting, Frame rates not limited and using Nvidia Experience overlay to count the frames.   Not sure how reliable that is compared to any other method.  System spec is I7 6700. CPU seems to be running at around 3800Mhz and the 16GB DDR4 RAM is currently clocked at 3400Mhz. Video is an ASUS Strix 1070. Resolution is 2560x1440 on a LG 34" 21:9 Monitor. Very happy ;)

Comments

Ian Stoffberg said…
Chris Dibben
Oops. Edited original post  2560x1440.
Ian Stoffberg said…
Chris Dibben I will do the same.  I only unlocked the framerate for benchmarking.  I prefer a locked framerate.

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.