I'm loving the ED G19 Companion App. I'm lucky enough to still have a G19, but the author has been very...

I'm loving the ED G19 Companion App.  I'm lucky enough to still have a G19, but the author has been very accomodating and made it work with Logitech Arx compatible keyboards and even non-logitech setups via a floating window for your second monitor. I couldn't find a decent video of the Companion App.
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/226782-Elite-G19s-Companion-app-(with-simulated-space-traffic-control)
My setup is wayyy too messy for me to record a video ;(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbuzBb0J5aw

Comments

Ronan Young said…
Ohhhh, I'll be dragging out the g19 then. Put it away because of lack of apps for more modern games. Thanks for the tip.
Ronan Young said…
Meant to ask how did the graphics card config go. Did you use the guide I found. You getting good fps now?
Ian Stoffberg said…
Ronan Young
Thanks for asking.   I have bookmarked the links.  Still getting the bluescreen if I run on Ultra.  I7 upgrade is happening tomorrow and will let you know how it goes.  I have a bloody bastardy motherbuffering 50th birthday to goto at 3pm tomorrow after the upgrade.  WHY!!!!!  Hopefully I will be home early as a result, but it's inlaws.....Time dilation effect in full effect.
Ian Stoffberg said…
Ronan Young this app is the exception. Shows what is possible.

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.