Installation notes #2

Okay, we're doing a lot better now.

I am creating this blog post while the installation is proceeding in the background. Its pretty sweet. It looks like my screen resolution has been correctly setup at 1920x1200 and the installation appears to be proceeding without a hitch.

This time, I unplugged the ipod and booted into the livecd environment. I then fired up the installer and went through the same procedure and started the installation. After telling the partitioner what to do, everything started to proceed as per normal. The pause at 15% was quick and then it continued smoothly. Its at 76% as I type this and I will blog again once its over. Holding thumbs as we speak for a smooth bootup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.