To do list

As a kind of reminder list for myself and possibly to see if others are interested, I thought I'd compile a list of topics that I have been playing with covering.


1) Bluetooth Support


2) Connection to my MVIX 760 Media Player - from windows uses encrypted NDAS connection. Want to have seamless read/write support from Linux over ethernet.


3) Replacement for Total Commander - the ULTIMATE filemanager.


4) Replacement for AltBinz - nntp reader for nzb files


More to follow as I think of them. I can say with a fair degree of certainty that I don't believe there is anything that comes close to Total Commander under windows. The only one that I am expecting to come close of the various Norton Commander clones is Krusader. I am hoping that the functionality I Krave is Kustomisable pr Konfigurable in Krusader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Hera Tani

So, in the spirit of Elite Stories, thought I'd share my perspective of last night.